Time & Location
About The Event
February Fling! Desserts, Diversions & Dallas*
*Meet, Greet and Fun Questions for our new Interim Senior Pastor, Rev. Dallas Bradel!
Friday, February 12th @ 7:00 PM
Enjoy a variety of desserts and diversions from the comfort of your own home via zoom! How will we offer desserts to you?
Here’s what we need you to do to make this a Fabulous February Fling:
1. Email (or Call) John Thomas to let us know you’ll attend & to get the Event’s link (or phone number) at John.Thomas@RegisCompany.com (or call 413 244-1324)
2. Plan to Bake OR Buy two dozen (24) dessert items (cookies, cupcakes, fudge, chocolates, candies, goodie bags or another dessert) by Thursday, February 11th (the day before)
3. Individually wrap your dessert items using bags, baggies, saran wrap, or aluminum foil: to create 24 individual packages or goodie bags. (For example: 1 wrapped cookie is a fine item)
4. Place your 24 individually wrapped items or goodie bags in 1 big bag or box. Note: If not visually obvious, let us know if your items contain: chocolate or nuts
5. Drop-off your 24 Desserts at John & Dennis’ house’s front porch (or we - Stew, John & Dennis - will pickup your treats from you at your home that day, just let us know when you RSVP).
6. Drive by John & Dennis’ house on February 12th Friday afternoon (1-4 p.m.) and we’ll meet you outside to hand you a bag filled with a variety of Desserts lovingly made /purchased by others; you will not need to leave your car (OR let us know in your RSVP & we’ll arrange to drop-off your desserts at your home that morning).